Dreams about your phone not working are pretty common seeing as we all use our phones all the time. But when it comes to the meaning of dreams about our phones not working, we need to dig a little below the surface and think about what phones represent. Phones represent communication, so if your phone isn’t working, you need to ask yourself, am I having trouble communicating? The thing is, this isn’t always about communication with other people, you might need to ask yourself if you are communicating with your subconscious? All this considered, sometimes broken phones or machines represent the body, so is everything alright with your body?
Dreams about Your Phone Not Working Script
Phones are our #1 means of communication
- could be avoiding something, so examine a relationship, especially if you are calling someone in your dream
- maybe someone isn’t responsive, they are communicating, you feel disconnected from them
Phones tend to represent communication
- so it could be a message from the subconscious
Communication from within -> self trying to tell you something
- are you ignoring your needs
- are you not connecting with people
- are you avoiding life, being on your phone
Not working machines / broken machines
- we are machines, so the machine may symbolize yourself
- anxious about making emotional connections
- can’t make connections / unwanted connections
- something is wrong with the body
Avoiding and issue or confrontation.
Phones could represent a distance from people in your life.
emotions or psychological closeness
- use phones to connect to people, but we cant
- connection is emotion
losing phone – emotional disconnected from what is important
Phone not working/ can’t reach means that you feel separated from essential people in your life, missing emotional support, so could suggest communication problems
cracked phone – easy things are now hard; connections are blocked or conflicted, feeling cut off
dropping phone – let go of things that are broken, or dropping something from your life
- Who are you trying to reach?
- What does that person represent?
- Where are your efforts to communicate not working?
- How can you improve communication?
- Are you having difficulty communicating?
- Is something wrong with your body?